Apr 30, 2018
1) What are three pathophysiologic types of diarrhea? Give an example of a cause for each.
2) List 6 common causes of childhood infectious diarrhea in developed countries.
3) List 5 important differential diagnoses of diarrhea in children.
4) List 5 important differential diagnoses of vomiting...
Apr 26, 2018
Apr 23, 2018
This episode of CRACKCast reviews Rosen’s Chapter 170, Pediatric Cardiac Disorders. This podcast covers the common infectious complications leading to pediatric cardiac issues. Additionally, we will review Kawasaki's Disease, Acute Rheumatic Fever, HOCM, and much more.
1. Describe procedures and...
Apr 19, 2018
This episode of CRACKCast covers Rosen’s Chapter 170, Pediatric Cardiac Disorders. This podcast covers cyanotic and acyanotic cardiac defects, the presentation and management of congestive heart failure in pediatric populations, and the management of common arrhythmias in children. A second podcast will release...
Apr 16, 2018